Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Day of the fullest enjoyment

The sound of alarm clock was calling me to get up at 6:00 in the morning. Actually it calls me at the same time everyday. I do not stay in bed on weekends, it still works for me so that I can get up to arrange and make full use of the weekend. After that, cheap snapback hats, I got up and did some stretches for twenty minutes, including thirty push-ups, as the preparation of morning jogging. When the warm-up was finished, I had full suit of my sports clothes and went out. It was a little bit cold outside, the land was rimed with a thin cover and I could see my breath cooling to be vapour in the air. But I did  not sense too much of that coldness, in the contrary, I felt warm on account of warming up.

On the road, there were few people riding their batteries powered bikes, and only few buses carrying passengers on their rides. Just few days ago, there were fewer guys who came back to the city since most of them were still had the lunar new year with their families. Now after the Lantern Festival, almost everyone has to be back again. In tradition, the Spring Festival is to end after Lantern Festival. Got positioned, got started.

When I was back, my clothes were saturated with sweat. The same as always, I took the bath with running water. The cold water was dropping on myself from top to toes, and the water attached on my skin was steaming and fulling in the bathroom. Fantastic and cool. I did not think it was cold, as the matter of fact, I have been insisting doing my running water bathing as of in my high school. It is a way of will cultivating. And jogging in the morning makes me more energetic and powerful which helps me stay in high efficiency of both work and life. That bathing does not fit for everybody, the one who never tried before is more likely to be sick after having that worse bath in such an icy water.

Now I am having a glass of milk and some food they enhance my body. Maybe at some other time, cheap jerseys, I can have a glass of tea to begin the day. When it comes to health and well being, I do not miss any chance of self building and upgrading. Sometimes, it may seem even worse on the method that I train myself, but actually, it really does not do harmfully so long as I keep on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment