Thursday, June 15, 2017

schweinsteiger

The third round of the premier league season starts this weekend, and united will face a challenge from the Kingston communications stadium in the third straight weekend. War at the moment, Manchester united new ShuaiMu mourinho in the pre-match press conference about bastian schweinsteiger, cheap mlb hatsPortuguese bearing, pig decided to stay, but unlikely.
"I have spoken with him, but I can't answer him. This is his life, his career. His contract with Manchester united and that he has the right to make such a decision, therefore, it is not our problem. Football is decided by one by one, I know my entire career, and has been to make a decision, everyone is probably so. Some players may have different coping styles, different decisions. To be honest, bastian schweinsteiger did not talk much, he has recently issued a statement, this is his freedom."
Manchester united manager jose mourinho said. "but, I want to say is, he played hard. Of course, I say this words is not absolute, but he wants to play very difficult. In the midfield position, we have a pogba, herrera, applied in deling, lenny and Michael carrick, five players to fight for two position, so it is difficult for him to have the opportunity to play. Now, we have 23 players, the team I don't want anyone to leave or someone to join in principle, the 23 players more than a season. If you encounter some problems about injuries, so I can also use several young players in the college, I am willing to in the process to accelerate their growth."
As jose mourinho will bastian schweinsteiger in limbo, cheap nfl jerseysmany bosses of protest to the football, the pig brother what Manchester united new handsome don't respect people, bayern Munich chairman karl-heinz rummenigge has expressed dissatisfaction with jose mourinho. At the press conference, jose mourinho has hit back at bayern Munich chairman karl-heinz rummenigge, said he is false righteousness, and shelling in southern star, if you really want to support the pig, it will bring him back in Germany, "when I see some people's comments, I thought they would bring back to Manchester to bastian schweinsteiger, but things didn't happen, I know Mr Rummenigge is not here, surprised." 

No comments:

Post a Comment